• click here to go to ATLAS
  • click here to go to TRAIL HEAD
  • Thursday, July 28, 2005

    On that Note...


    I am glad Jeff feels inspired to create a blog. I hope that more of you will too... and maybe share it. I know that Bet has a place on the Atlas webiste for blogs (would be easy to put one on the THCC site too). You can do what ever you like. Even a diary type blog would be great, if you are willing to share it. Anything that would help us get to experience community better, together.

    I am currently working on another one for pictures of the baby called Augie Bloggy. I know that the rest of you wanted to do the same, so please find your own original idea... and quit takin' pictures of my kid.
    xoxo
    Kel

    PS. I just found it ironic that the blog spell checker doesn't know the word "blog"

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home