• click here to go to ATLAS
  • click here to go to TRAIL HEAD
  • Tuesday, December 13, 2005

    My Friend Jen

    Kudos to Atlas.

    Just a quick note to tell everyone how happy I am to be a part of this community.

    I finally got my friend Jennifer to come to church with me. I have been asking her since Atlas officialy started in August. For one reason or another she couldn't come. Well now that it is winter break she decided to join me. Mostly because I keep telling her how cool everyone is, and how much fun I am having.

    She came to church on Sunday looking for a reason to not like Atlas. This has happened with other churches in the area previously.

    So, do you want to know what she thinks of Atlas???

    She liked us and thought the people she met were cool. She could not find a single reason to dismiss Atlas. She admitted to me that she tried and almost succeeded but the message went a direction that surprised her.

    I wanted to let everyone know, and encourage the community to keep doing what we are doing.

    You all are a blessing to my life. I pray for you all.
    Peace and Grace
    Lee

    PS - The music was fabulous on Sunday.


    2 Comments:

    Blogger Christine said...

    That is so encouraging Lee, thank you for sharing that. We are blessed!

    10:06 AM  
    Blogger Christine said...

    I just realized there are many definitions of the word "blessed"... to clarify, I meant that Atlas is thriving, and I'm so happy to be a part of it and to hear that others are encouraged and feel welcome.

    (Has anyone else taken the True Colors personality test? I'm such a gold.)

    10:12 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home